“One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.” ― Joan of Arc
Design – unique design leather tote for a charismatic woman. This edgy style shoulder bag is spacious enough for all the essentials you may need. It can be worn on your shoulder, on the forearm or in your hand. Single compartment tote is a perfect everyday companion for HER! It will last you for a lifetime and will obtain their own character.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique — the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
- Exterior made from full-grain calfskin that will last you for decades
- Interior lined with cotton and leather
- Hand-dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
- As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
- A large pocket for a smartphone
- Room for laptop up to 12” (e.g. 12” MacBook or 11” MacBook Air)
For your carrying comfort
- Adjustable chain shoulder strap for carrying it on the shoulder, cross-body or on the forearm
To stay organized
- Zip opening allows convenient access
- One spacious compartment and an inside leather pocket to organize your belongings
- Suitable for A4 documents and folders
Better safe than sorry
- Reliable brass hardware
– Height: 12.99 in (33 cm)
– Length: 12.59 in (32 cm)
– Width: 1.96 in (5 cm)
– Chain shoulder strap length: 9.84 – 18.50 in (25 – 47 cm)
– Weight: 2 lb 5.74 oz (1.07 kg)
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
- slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
- some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
- did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?