“But for what purpose was the earth formed?” asked Candide. ”To drive us mad,” replied Martin.” ― Voltaire, Candide
Design – a solid genuine leather documents folder that will complete a sleek minimalist business look. To organize your files and digital devices but keep a light, effortless chic appearance.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique — the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
- Exterior made from genuine full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
- Interior fully lined with cotton and leather
- We are well aware that men don’t look forward to getting accustomed to a new bag. Therefore, we make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement. (Although we can’t promise you won’t want to buy it a friend!)
- Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
- As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
- Fits a laptop up to 11” (e.g. MacBook and MacBook Air 11”)
- Pocket for your tablet
- Organizer panel for cards and pens
To stay organized
- Multiple compartments and pockets to organize your files
- An inside zip pocket
- Three-sided zip opening allows convenient access
- Suitable for A4 documents
Better safe than sorry
- Reliable brass hardware
The Package comes in signature Time Resistance gift box – perfect for gift giving!
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
- slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
- some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
- did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?