“There’s a difference between really loving someone and loving the idea of her.”
― Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
Design – unique design leather clutch for a charismatic woman. This edgy style leather wrist bag is spacious enough for all the essentials including your smartphone, keys and some cash. Use it in normal occasions with casual or formal clothing. The clutch is also perfect for carrying it as a cross body bag or shoulder bag. Complete with a detachable wrist strap.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique — the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
- Exterior made from full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
- Interior lined with cotton and leather
- Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
- As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
- A large pocket for a smartphone
For your carrying comfort
- Detachable leather band to secure it in your palm
- Detachable chain shoulder strap for carrying it on the shoulder or cross body
To stay organized
- Zip opening allows convenient access
- A large compartment and an inside pocket
Better safe than sorry
- Reliable brass hardware
The Package comes in signature Time Resistance packaging – perfect for gift giving!
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
- slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
- some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
- did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?